Lesbians Inc Australia
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of this land and we pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging.
Grant Round 2 for 2023 is now closed.
Succesful applicants to be announced at the end of October 2023
New rounds to open early 2024
ROUND TWO: Opens Thursday, August 3rd 2023
Submissions Close Sunday 17th of September 2023
Lesbians Incorporated uses Submittable to collect all applications for community grants.
Find out more about applying for a Lesbians Incorporated Grant,
please read the information on our GRANTS page
Lesbians Inc is a not-for-profit organisation in Australia that advocates for lesbians. Since 2000, Lesbians Inc has provided financial backing to lesbians and lesbian-friendly groups in Australia through its community grants scheme. Over $279,700 has been distributed for projects that focused on:
- meeting the diverse needs of lesbian communities across Australia;
- targeting discrimination against lesbians;
- improving the access of lesbians to programs, services, activities, etc.;
- increasing social, cultural and educational opportunities for lesbians;
- raising the profile of lesbians among the wider community
Lesbians Inc supports those who identify as women, wom*n, male to female transgender or trans*, or non-binary and all are welcome. Lesbians Inc is inclusive of lesbians, dykes, gays, bisexual, queer, asexual and acknowledges that we may move between these.