Lesbians Incorporated has chosen 12 recipients for community grants in round 2, 2021. Lesbians Incorporated is a not-for-profit organisation that advocates for lesbians and lesbian-friendly groups in Australia.
Congratulations to our Successful 12 applicants!
- Folders for success and singing for life
- bentART 2022
- Lesbians on Screen
- Western Sydney Secret Pride Picnic
- Soup Collective Religious Discrimination Bill Exhibition and Performance Work
- Lemon Twist- A Mountains Lesbian MeetUp’
- Central Coast Lesbian Meet-Up: Move – Connect – Groove
- Lives Lived Well “I am here for you”
- Two Queers Walk Into A Bar
- Trash Pop Butterflies, Dance Dance Paradise
- Picabeen Safe Space
We have represented a continuous collective action by lesbians in Australia for over 20 years. Projects supported by the grants aim to benefit the lesbian community in general, as well as more groups within the LGBTQI+ community, we are an inclusive organisation that believes we are all stronger when we support each other.
For more information on past grant recipients please see our web page.